Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Holidays

Today I'm going to tell you what I did in the holidays. In the first weekend I went to Dunedin for a family member's birthday. We went on a boat then to dinner . It was fun because I got to see people I haven't seen in ages and my cousins. After that I went to my grandmas for 3 days which was fun because she lives on a farm and I got to see her dogs. 

The next weekend I went to a friends for a sleepover and got water guns and alot of snacks. For the last week my cousin came over Monday, Tuesday, Wedensday and Thursday for the first day we went to the movies and then for the rest we mostly stayed at home. For the last day of the holidays I went to a friends birthday party. 

I went on a few walks to the mall with my cousin and did some yoga at the park with one of my friends. I did a little bit of online reading which was okay but watched alot more tv. I enjoyed hanging out with my family and friends in the holidays. 

In the holidays I felt Happy and sad I was happy when I got to see my family and friends and just sad when I wasnt feeling good. Something im proud of is that I successfully moved my room around by myself which masde me happy and really hurt my back. Hope you enjoyed reading what I did.


1 comment:

  1. I sure did enjoy reading what you did Keah. You've included a lot of interesting activities. Did using the SPILES format help? I found your writing had a joyful tone which made me want to keep reading. Delightful!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.