Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Art- WaterColour

 For art we have been doing water colour. We started by testing out all the diffrent techniques on a peace of paper and nameing them we had a quizlet that had flash cards for them I didnt use all the techniques but I used most like (Water to colour, Glazing, ETC). The diffrent techniques are DIlution, Layering, Glazing, Water into clolour, Colour into water, Movement, Value, Intensity, Tint.


We the learnt how to draw flowers we had about 3 or 4 to chose from but i picked the tulip because the was the one I was better at. I didnt draw the flowers on and just painted them in so there not my favroite but there still okay. For the colours I decided to use orange, pink, yellow, blue and red some of the colours went into the other colours but it still looks ok. The diffrent Techniques i use din my flower painting were Layering, Water into colour. Heres my final painting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.