Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Arts Kete Comics

For the Arts Kete  am doing comics it is the last week we have left to finish them and i'm only on the first page.My comic is about a superhero who saves her friend from her brother.The name off my person is Nightmare I didn't have any names for her and I thought it would be call to just call her that.Her friends name is Copper and her Brothers name is Spencer.for me its is hard to draw the peoples faces and sometimes there body's.
I found it hard to draw the faces well drawing the people on the comic.
I found it easy to make the background there in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keah

    Thanks for sharing your great work! I enjoyed reading about the plot and your character, Nightmare. I wonder what your next steps are to finish off your project?

    Your drawing looks like it has lots of details and I can't wait to see it completed with some colour! Keep up the awesome work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.