Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Blockbuster movie Script

While we were in quarantine we had to create a story that could be a movie script we had to chose out of Horror Adventure and Fantasy I chose fantasy I haven't finished the story yet but i'm close my main character is called Mystical I based my people of of a elf,Demon and Raven from X-Men.the story is called Lilith after the main villain who was a lab experiment gone wrong.i had a lot fun making the story because i like to write story's about things that aren't real.
I found it hard to name the story
I found it easy to write it and think about what I wanted to write

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Keah. I am very impressed with all the work that you have posted during your first week back at school.
    I really like your orientation. I can picture this scene very clearly because you have used great adjectives to describe the town.
    I look forward to seeing your completed story.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Keah I am very pleased with the work and effort you have put into your story. I can also guess that it's a fantasy because has elves in it. I really like the way you presented your work it is very beautiful, i can't wait until you make another story.
    Merika

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.